Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Blessed X 3





I came home from school today to find my kitchen table filled with beautiful pink flowers! My girls had stopped at a road side stand on the way home from school and used their own money to surprise me with these flowers! ( they had to tell me that got 3 for the price of 2- love the bargain shopping!- see Joe I am teaching them something when we go shopping! ) They all had written notes to me thanking me for being a wonderful mom- what a way to melt my heart!
I couldn't ask for 3 more beautiful and thoughtful girls that God has blessed Joe and I with! I am so proud of each one of them and the beautiful young women they are becoming more and more everyday inside and out!
Thank you Karlee, Kassidy & Klaire!!! I am so proud to be your mom! :) I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Julie, that's AMAZING! How wonderful!!! You have three beautiful, thoughtful daughters. I can't wait until Tristan gets big enough to write me a love note and bring me some flowers. Savor this for me until I get to that stage.

    ReplyDelete