Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!


Valentines for 27 years! ( 7 dating- 20 married!)


A heart cookie for my sweetheart! I used to make these for Joe when we were dating- brings back memories! :)





Alli, Kassidy and Emily ( Emily couldn't have a cookie because of allergies)


Alli (my neice)


All the girls with their heart chocolate chip cookies! :)

Happy Valentine's Day! This year, my daughter, Karlee wanted to make something special for her boyfriend for this day! I started thinking about what I used to do for Joe when we were dating....which led me to the idea of making a huge chocolate chip heart cookie. I used to make those for Joe since it was his favorite! I told her that I would help her....then thought why not make one for Joe to surprise him and then for all the girls! The one for Joe turned out pretty well...but the girls cookies....well....as you can see from the pics that the icing helped make the hearts! LOL!
We celebrated last night with a movie and dinner and a little shopping spree! I have the best husband in the world! I love you, Joe! :)

1 comment:

  1. I remember how hard it was to get that thing out of the pan without breaking it!! It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete