Thursday, February 11, 2010

Project Chosen



A dear friend of mine that I met through the adoption community online(and finally in person) asked me to be a part of her Project Chosen posts in the month of February. She is featuring adoption stories from different families that she knows. Well....tomorrow (Feb. 12) is the big day that our Chosen daugther, Klaire, will be featured! It is such an honor that God chose our family to be Klaire's forever family! I love telling our story to anyone that will sit and listen! I am thankful for the opportunity to share what God has done for our family through adoption! Our lives are blessed beyond measure! You can click on the Project Chosen button on the side bar to go to her blog. You will truly be blessed as you read each story!
Thanks Jeanette for asking me to be a part of this wonderful project! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment