Saturday, March 6, 2010

Better Late than Never!

Kassidy's birthday was actually February 5...but we just had her party last night. Busy month! :(
I got a great idea for Kassidy's birthday party from Family Fun magazine! Rainbow cupcakes!


Started with a white cake mix and some food coloring.....Klaire was a big help!


Klaire loved tasting the cake batter (she thought it was icing)....She is just like her mom! ;)


Kassidy was proud of her rainbow cupcakes...although they looked more tie-dyed than rainbow!


I let the girls decorate their own cupcakes! Fun times!


Kassidy gave me the thumbs up! She likes hers without icing!


Alli liked the cupcakes! :)


Then they decorated pillow cases!


Finally, it was movie time!


As you can see...Klaire didn't want to miss out on any fun! She had to sleep downstairs with the girls too...so I made her a place on the couch! I had to get up and get her calmed down at 1:00am!!!! :(


Still all smiles in the morning after only a few hours of sleep! What a great group of girls!!!


Happy Birthday, Kass! I love you!!!

2 comments:

  1. How much fun!! I remember those days. Cupcakes looked very yummy! Happy belated birthday to Kassidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like they had a blast. Kass looks so grown up! I love her hair like this. Couldn't help but notice her shirt--made me smile. I'm about to pull out Tristan's--he might finally be able to wear it (without it looking like a dress). Miss you, Kassidy.

    ReplyDelete