Monday, March 15, 2010

Mid-Life Crisis???





Today, I decided to do away with the blonde and go brunette! I debated over it for awhile...but wanted to do something new! Just felt like I needed something...since I can't seem to lose any weight these days even after giving up sweets for the last month and a half (ughhhh!!!, but that is another story!)...sooooo....thought I would color my hair! I am so thankful for my sis-in-law, Tara, who is an amazing hair stylist!
I wasn't sure if I would like it...but I really do! Anxious to see what everyone else thinks! Joe & my girls like it!
Just figure if this is my mid-life crisis...it is not too bad! LOL!

7 comments:

  1. Oooooh I really like it, it looks really GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks good!! Tara always does a great job....you look beautiful!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie! I love it!!! It is really cute. Plus you look like you are 25 now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it alot, very cute on you! Makes me want to go change my hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it makes you look even younger! Looks beautiful! Can she do my hair too? :-)
    Love Sandi Mortinson

    ReplyDelete
  6. Julie, I agree with Sandi, the color and cut do make you look even younger! I love the color. Maybe time for a change here too?

    Love,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete