I just love reading other blogs when they have their Thankful Thursday posts! It really makes me stop and think about what I am thankful for. I started this with my ladies Bible study group a while back , but got out of the habit of doing it. So…I thought I would do it on my blog.
There is so much that I am thankful for in my life!
* My husband who is such an encourager to me in everything I do! I can always
count on him to have a pep talk for me just at the right time!
* Kassidy is feeling better- she has been sick for 2 days and is finally back to her spunky self!
*Karlee- she was chosen as a star student at her HS for the month of Februrary! It was based on her character. She was nominated by her teachers.
*Klaire- who brightens my day when she tells me, “Mommy, you are bootiful!” Also, when she says “I uv eww soooooo much!”
* My family- I hate that we live so far apart, but I am looking forward to seeing them next weekend!
*The opportunity to go hear Beth Moore speak to the Minister’s Wives conference next weekend! I can’t wait!
* Friends- what a blessing! What would I do without them! Thanks to my sweet friend Jeanette who encouraged me to do this blog!
* My Bible study group- I love how we can be real with each other and not be in fear of being judged! I am looking forward to tonight!
There is so much more to list….but these are the few for today!
What are you thankful for ???
cytotec asli pfizer
4 months ago