Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursday!

I just love reading other blogs when they have their Thankful Thursday posts! It really makes me stop and think about what I am thankful for. I started this with my ladies Bible study group a while back , but got out of the habit of doing it. So…I thought I would do it on my blog.

There is so much that I am thankful for in my life!

* My husband who is such an encourager to me in everything I do! I can always
count on him to have a pep talk for me just at the right time!

* Kassidy is feeling better- she has been sick for 2 days and is finally back to her spunky self!

*Karlee- she was chosen as a star student at her HS for the month of Februrary! It was based on her character. She was nominated by her teachers.

*Klaire- who brightens my day when she tells me, “Mommy, you are bootiful!” Also, when she says “I uv eww soooooo much!”

* My family- I hate that we live so far apart, but I am looking forward to seeing them next weekend!

*The opportunity to go hear Beth Moore speak to the Minister’s Wives conference next weekend! I can’t wait!

* Friends- what a blessing! What would I do without them! Thanks to my sweet friend Jeanette who encouraged me to do this blog!

* My Bible study group- I love how we can be real with each other and not be in fear of being judged! I am looking forward to tonight!

There is so much more to list….but these are the few for today!
What are you thankful for ???

4 comments:

  1. Yea! I'm thankful you did a thankful thursday post! I'm also thankful that you get to see Beth Moore next weekend and so I don't have to be jealous I get to see her in July! Have a blast and be blessed! Can't wait to hear all about it. Oh and I'm so glad Kassidy is feeling better! See ya on facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!! Keep it up!
    Love you,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, I look forward to checking in on your blog and seeing what God is up to. This has a completely different feel than FB. Feel free to come over to my blog too ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Julie, I look forward to checking in on your blog from time to time. Completely different than FB.

    I am jealous that you get to go to a Beth Moore conference for pastor's wives. How fun!!

    Feel free to come over to my blog sometime too.

    ReplyDelete