This has seemed like a very long week.....so I needed to stop and take time to be Thankful today!
*I am so excited! Emily & I are leaving to go to a Beth Moore Minister's Wives conference this afternoon! The conference is in Nashville on Friday night & Saturday. WHOO-HOO!!! :)
*I am thankful that my husband really encouraged me to find a conference to go to and is willing to take care of the girls all weekend! (Kassidy & Klaire- Karlee is going with me) I love you, Joe!
* I am thankful that I will see my brother & sister-in-law and my nieces and nephew this weekend! It has been a while! I just love them so much and miss them! It will be some fun times shopping- can't wait, Tara! :)
*I am thankful that my parents are coming home from Florida this weekend and happen to be stopping at my brother's to spend the night! So, I will get to see them too! How great is that! I have really missed them while they have been in Florida being snowbirds all winter! Love you! ;)
* I am thankful that after school today- I am on Spring Break! Halleujah!!! I need a break! :)
* I am thankful that all my kiddos are tested and their report cards are almost finished! One less thing to do over spring break! :)
* I am thankful for movies....because inside recess is getting on my last nerve! When will it be spring and STAY spring!
* I am thankful when I hear my students say..."Mrs. Wilson, you are the best teacher in the whole world." It makes these inside recesses not so bad after all! :)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Take time to be thankful!! It made may day better just posting this! :)
What are you thankful for??